top of page
  • arcoughlin

Pothole Reporting 🚧

Updated: Mar 26, 2023

The place to report potholes in our subdivision is Road Commission for Oakland County Hopefully the more of us that make a report, the higher priority it will be for them to come and repair them!

74 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Newsletter Correction 🗞️

Quick correction to the portion of the newsletter that addressed speeding drivers: The correct number to report speeding drivers (of all ages) is the Waterford PD non-emergency number, 248-618-7550. T

Beach Lot Party Reservations🎪

Because we no longer have a subdivision tent rental procedure, we have set up this Sign-Up Genius link for residents to reserve the beach lot for birthday parties, grad parties, reunions, etc. If you


bottom of page